Learn the correct way of how to offer a draw in chess tournaments or in otb chess or in person. When you intend to do draw by agreement in a chess game, it is mandatory to follow some basic rules in asking the draw offer. So how to ask for a draw in chess? Watch this video to know all the important basics for doing a draw by agreement in chess.
To LEVEL UP Your Chess – JOIN the MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM NOW!
0:00 When to offer a draw?
1:27 How to offer a draw?
1:59 How to write the draw offer in chess notations?
3:10 What to do after the draw offer?
4:24 Should you ask repeatedly for draws?
5:14 Question of the Day!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
1. HALOSAR TRAP Variations | Ryder Gambit | Blackmar Diemer Gambit | Chess Trap for Black for Beginners
2. What is a HANGING PIECE in chess? | Identify and Stop Hanging Pieces in Your Game!
3. MORTIMER TRAP in Ruy Lopez Berlin Defense Opening | Chess Tricks and Traps for White e4 | Beginners
4. What is a BRILLIANT MOVE in Chess? Chess.com’s Brilliant Move Meaning Explained with Examples
5. What Happens When the King Can’t Move in Chess? Beginners Chess Theory
Check out the playlist here to solve some interesting chess puzzles: